Ketika 2 hari terasa sangat lain :D

I finally felt what's the true meaning of "fun weekend".
Last week my besties (read: Cherly, Picka, Cindy, and Geboy) and I were spending 2 crazy days in Jakarta. It was hella fun.

I've never gone to Jakarta by my self with Public Transportation.
I've always been picked up by someone.

This weekend I got a chance to go to Jakarta. With angkots and buses!haha.


We went on Friday--which is the most hectic period in highway area--you see cars as they're making long lines.haha Though I had a pretty long sleep in the bus, I enjoyed the journey so much. I could smell the kota metropolitan along the way. I relished the lari-lari ngejar bus lanjutan part. I didn't care about the sweats which were falling on my body. I really enjoyed those moments.

We didn't do much actually. We only went to 2 kind of places--shopping and eating places--ahaha

But the togetherness and craziness are the two words that I will miss the most. Though it was kinda tiring, but I felt nothing but joy. Finally I can breath outside the dorm.hahaha Can't wait for another adventure with all those super human :)

*thanks Guys--for being you, and for being such a delightful ice cream in my life ;)


Comments

  1. dituik......fotonya yg banyak ndong.....hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDS, LOVERS OR NOTHING

Triple Booking!

June Comes Too Soon