BEST QUOTES FROM THE CORNIES ;p

I'm officially a corny person right at this second. And I was stupidly googling the greatest quotes from greatest romantic movies. Here are some that I found from this one site


1. City of Angels

“I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.”

2. Don Juan Demarco

“Have you never met a woman who inspires you to love? Until your every sense is filled with her? You inhale her. You taste her. You see your unborn children in her eyes and know that your heart has at last found a home. Your life begins with her, and without her it must surely end.”

3. West Side Story

“Make of our hands one hand. Make of our hearts one heart. Make of our vows one last vow. Only death will part us now.”

4. The Bridges of Madison County

“It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.”

5. The Notebook

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds and that’s what you’ve given me.”

6. Dirty Dancing

“I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you”

7. Lord of the Rings

“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”

8. The Princess Bride

“Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.”

9. Casablanca

“We’ll always have Paris.”

10. A Beautiful Mind

“Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.”

11. As Good As It Gets

“You make me want to be a better man.”

12. A Knight’s Tale

“If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever.”

13. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

“I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you.”

14. Sleepless in Seattle

“Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together… and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home… only to no home I’d ever known… I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like… magic.”

15. Gone with the Wind

“You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.”

16. The English Patient

“I promise I’ll come back for you. I promise I’ll never leave you.”

17. Jerry Maguire

“I love him and I don’t care what you think. I love him for the man he wants to be and I love him for the man he almost is.”

18. Good Will Hunting

“It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.”

19. Dracula

“I have crossed oceans of time to find you.”

20. Love Story

“Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”


They all are pretty good. Aren't they? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDS, LOVERS OR NOTHING

Triple Booking!

June Comes Too Soon