A DAY THAT 'ROCKS' ME

Yes! Finally it happened!
The Rock.

Dwayne Johnson.

The man I've adored since I was 10 replied my tweet! I'm not joking. He sent it through his official Twitter account. Here, no picture means hoax right? I give you the picture just to make sure I'm not dreaming.



O well. You can't see it that well. Just go to his Twitter account; @TheRock. Go see it your self :)

I've been trying and trying to get this for like 5 months; since he made a Twitter account on February. I wrote him everyday and never get a single reply. Then on June 30 2011, I wrote him:

"I'm having a quiz in a minute and now secretly tweeting you cz I see you online! Can you please show me that you read it? Puhlease"

Then in two minutes, something happened. He replied:

Can you believe it?
Do you know how I feel? Goodness, words can't even describe it. It was surreal. It was like that moment when you got your first car, first kiss, first tattoo (not like I've ever gotten any of them, haha). It's just, amazing! I was speechless and can't believe that he really read my tweet and replied it even though his timeline is flooded with thousand mentions from his fans.

I know this is such a middle school attitude. You know where you're starting to have someone who inspires you so much. The thing about The Rock is, he's not just my idol, he's like a part of me and my life. I grew up watching him every week on that so called Smack Down show. Later on he becomes my inspiration to go to USA and guess what? I did it! As corny as it sounds, he made me want to go to USA so bad. Yes he did. Even though I haven't gotten that chance, but until now, that biggest wish of me meeting him is still safe in my heart and my mind. Someday, someway, I gotta be able to meet him and letting him know that he plays a big role in my life. I want him to know that he was my first and best English teacher.

Don't raise one eyebrow to me people, I don't see him as my God or anything. Its just he motivated me in so many ways. He caught my attention since I was in the elementary school, that's why he's like a heuristic element in me. I know it's bad adoring a person too much. No one is perfect. I'm sure he has his lack here and there. I'm just saying, he motivates me. If what I do leads to something good, it couldn't a bad thing to be such a huge fan, right?

What's on my mind now is, if I can get his reply, I surely can meet him one day :)
Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDS, LOVERS OR NOTHING

June Comes Too Soon

Triple Booking!